To provide plenty of opportunities for both students and faculty to monitor continuously their huge potential for meeting the global challenges in a good environment.
- To create both necessary and sufficient technical and non-technical competence at International level by providing an academic climate in which students get opportunities to constantly release their vast inner potential.
- To observe ethical, cultural, socio-economic and constitutional rights and responsibilities among engineering graduates.
- To create a platform of advancements in science and technology for technical interest.
- We strongly committed to create a better tomorrow for professionals to meet emerging trends in industrial and social needs through:
- Innovative and thought provoking teaching.
- Arena for research oriented and industry ready professionals.
- Inculcating ethical and societal values.
- Creating new paradigms for technocrats.
- Paving the new dimensions for global scenario.
SHORT TERM GOALS
- To be accredited by NBA
- To Get financial aid from UGC Section 2(f)&12(B) of the UGC Act 1956
- To be accredited by NAAC
- To be an autonomous institute
LONG TERM GOALS
- Deemed to be University
- To be a model and pioneering Institute in the world
- To meet international education standards
MRIT Core Values
- Student Focus: Meeting community and student needs by creating an educational environment and culture so that the students can attain a variety of goals.
- Excellence: Maintain a high standard of integrity and performance leading to the achievement of academic and professional goals.
- Collaboration: Seeking input from all sectors and the stake holders of the college and the community.
- Diversity: Fostering a learning community in which the values, goals, and learning styles of all students are recognized and supported.
- Life-Long Learning: Serving enthusiastic, independent thinkers and learners striving for personal growth.
- Technological Advancement: Keeping pace with global technology trends and enhancing traditional instruction with technology to prepare students for success at work place.
- Supportive Atmosphere: We support an atmosphere of trust where communication and teamwork cultivate a rich environment for teaching and learning process.