To provide plenty of opportunities for both students and faculty to monitor continuously their huge potential for meeting the global challenges in a good environment.
• To create both necessary and sufficient technical and non-technical competence at International level by providing an academic climate in which students get opportunities to constantly release their vast inner potential.
• To observe ethical, cultural, socio-economic and constitutional rights and responsibilities among engineering graduates.
• To create a platform of advancements in science and technology for technical interest.
MRIT Core Values
- Student Focus: Meeting community and student needs by creating an educational environment and culture so that the students can attain a variety of goals.
- Excellence: Maintain a high standard of integrity and performance leading to the achievement of academic and professional goals.
- Collaboration: Seeking input from all sectors and the stake holders of the college and the community.
- Diversity: Fostering a learning community in which the values, goals, and learning styles of all students are recognized and supported.
- Life-Long Learning: Serving enthusiastic, independent thinkers and learners striving for personal growth.
- Technological Advancement: Keeping pace with global technology trends and enhancing traditional instruction with technology to prepare students for success at work place.
- Supportive Atmosphere: We support an atmosphere of trust where communication and teamwork cultivate a rich environment for teaching and learning process.