To provide ample opportunities to both student and faculty to unlock continuously their vast talent potential to meet the global challenges in harmony with the environment.
To create both necessary and adequate technical and non-technical competence at international level by providing an academic climate in which students get opportunities to constantly unlock their vast inner potential.
MRIT Core Values
- Student Focus: Meeting community and student needs by creating an educational environment and culture so that the students can attain a variety of goals.
- Excellence: Maintain a high standard of integrity and performance leading to the achievement of academic and professional goals.
- Collaboration: Seeking input from all sectors and the stake holders of the college and the community.
- Diversity: Fostering a learning community in which the values, goals, and learning styles of all students are recognized and supported.
- Life-Long Learning: Serving enthusiastic, independent thinkers and learners striving for personal growth.
- Technological Advancement: Keeping pace with global technology trends and enhancing traditional instruction with technology to prepare students for success at work place.
- Supportive Atmosphere: We support an atmosphere of trust where communication and teamwork cultivate a rich environment for teaching and learning process.